Tuesday, October 5, 2010

‘’what? Jacob you can’t go right now, it’s the middle of the night.’’ Jacob sighed ‘’ I will be back tomorrow morning. Don’t worry about me Bells.’’ Bella sighed. ‘’where are you going?’’ Jacob frowned. ‘’To see Billy, it may be the last time I ever see him.’’ Bella growled. ‘’we don’t even know if it’s the Volturi.’’ Jacob smiled. ‘’don’t worry about me Bells I’m a big boy.’’ Bella rolled her eyes and watched Jacob drive off.


‘’Edward?’’ Bella whispered softly. ‘’yes love?’’,
‘’what are we going to do? the Volturi are audacious, they don’t care who they hurt.’’ I growled. ‘’we could do like we did last time.’’ Bella’s eyes got huge like she just realized something. ‘’No-No that won’t work, we don’t have time if it is them.’’ Bella had a astonished look on her face, as if she realized something important. ‘’what is it love?’’ Bella smiled, This time the smile reached her eyes. ‘’you remember when we got attacked by Nathan? And I put my shield up and it threw him back?’’ I nodded. ‘’well I was thinking what if my power has increased. What if I can block out physical attacks know. Then the Volturi wouldn’t be able to attack us….’’ I smiled. ‘’let’s test that theory.’’ Bella nodded. I backed-up about fifteen feet away. And then charged her. i was within grabbing reach when I hit a invisible force. it seemed as if it was cradling my body suffocating me. I couldn’t move I was froze, I looked at Bella, and no sooner she closed her eyes the shield threw me back. I was dumbfounded. Bella ran up to me ‘’are you okay?’’ I nodded and stood up. ‘’that was amazing, I have never felt anything like that.’’ Bella laughed at my expression….


Thank you for reading Edward Cullen's Diary <3 Love Edward. Join us on facebook

1 comment: