Monday, September 20, 2010

''Is this a Dream?''

‘’Amanda get this, okay so I was researching the Cullen family right—‘’she paused and looked around her. ‘’well I could only find information on Alice, Rosalie and Dr, Cullen. And you’re not going to believe what I saw.’’ Amanda motioned for Apple to go on. ‘’Well get this Alice’s name isn’t really Alice, it’s Mary Alice Brandon, she was put into a mental asylum because she said she was having visions or something, and then she just disappeared, It was in a old news’s paper or something, I didn’t think anything about this until it had a picture of her on it.’’ Amanda chuckled ‘’Apple your crazy this was in the 1900’s how would she still be alive?’’ Amanda narrowed her eyes ‘’I thought you would say something like that so here I printed out the picture and the news paper,’’ she handed it to Amanda. ‘’n-no that can’t be.’’ Apple nodded her head. ‘’that’s what I thought but the picture proves it is.’’ Amanda narrowed her eyes, ‘’okay what about Dr, Cullen? What did you get on him?’’ apple smiled. ‘’well that’s where it get’s interesting.’’ Apple smiled, ‘’well if it’s really him, he was born in London, in the 1600’s he was the son of Anglican pastor, it said something about his father led many hunts, and then Dr, Cullen just diapered, then i was researching some stuff for a school project and I swore I saw Dr, Cullen in a picture that’s what made me research more on him, and I found more. Then in the late 1800s he was a doctor leading to the Spanish influenza, and what’s weird is the picture that was took was with a patient and it looked just like Edward Cullen!’’ apple got into her story. ‘’here’s the picture.’’ She handed a white paper to Amanda. Amanda gasped ‘’how?’’ Apple shrugged her shoulders. ‘’and this Rosalie girl?’’, Amanda asked. ‘’ she was born in 1915, her name is Rosalie Lillian Hale, she lived in Rochester, New York, she was engaged to some guy named Royce, and she disappeared like the rest of them.’’ Apple looked over at our table. I hadn’t realized Bella was trying to get my attention. ‘’Edward!’’ she yelled waving her hand in front of my face. Everyone looked at me. ‘’what’s wrong?’’ I growled ‘’someone researched us and knows our past.’’ Everyone gasped even Emmett. ‘’what’s the problem?’’ Renesmee asked confused, ‘’honey were vampires and everyone has been alive for a very long time.’’ Bella mumbled low enough where know human ear could hear. Renesmee’s eyes widened. ‘’Mary?’’, Alice froze (what do I do? do I answer her?) she looked at me I shook my head no. ‘’Mary?’’, Alice didn’t answer. Apple put her hand on her hip ‘’Alice?’’ Alice looked up and smiled ‘’oh hi, how may I help you?’’ apple’s eyes froze wide taking in everyone’s posture. She sighed ‘’sorry nothing’’ apple mumbled and walked off.


‘’Thank you for reading Edward Cullen’s Diary<3’’


‘’Love Edward<3’’


Join us on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment