Friday, September 3, 2010

''Rosalie and Emmett's Weddings part two''

‘’I love you, Rosalie I know that you are the only one for me, my one true love. I am happy and I am grateful that you came into my life, that where others have spent their entire lives looking for the one, I have found you. And now that I have found you, I shall never let you go. I promise you, Rosalie , that I shall hold you and cherish you and give you my heart, that I shall support you and care for you. Faithfully, I shall always stand steadfast at your side with your hand in mine, regardless of what life would bring to us. I take you now as my wife, and I shall remain so for the rest of eternity.’’ Emmett smiled when he finished.


‘’My beloved Emmett, do you remember the very first day we met? From the very moment I saw you, I knew you were the one for me, the one that I know I have to spend the rest of my life with. Our courtship was one of the best days of my life, for you have become not just my lover and companion, but also my best friend.’’ Rosalie said in one short breath. I wondered what it would be like when Bella and I got remarried or if she would ever want to get remarried it was hell for me to get her to even say yes the first time. Let along a second time. ‘’and do you Emmett Cullen take Rosalie Hale as your lawfully wedded wife?’’ the priest asked ‘’I do’’ ‘’and do you Rosalie Hale take Emmett Cullen to be your lawfully wedded husband?’’ ‘’I do’’ Rosalie said with a huge grin on her face. ‘’and now you may kiss the bride.’’ Then and there, Emmett planted a big kiss on Rosalie.


Since it was a small wedding we didn’t have a reception. The only people there other than us, where Zafrina, kachiri, Eleazar, Carmen, Tanya, and Benjamin. Renesmee was excited to see Zafrina. And Zafrina was amazed at how mature Renesmee looked. Latter that night after everyone left. Bella came up to me ‘’hey Edward what dose Nayeli mean?’’ I frowned ‘’it means I love you in Quileute. Why do you ask?’’ ‘’oh no reason at all I just over-heard Jacob tell Renesmee that.’’ she smiled, and kissed me on the cheek. And walked off to tell Renesmee, good night.


‘’Thank you for reading Edward Cullen’s Diary<3’’


‘’Love Edward<3’’

No comments:

Post a Comment