Monday, August 30, 2010

''Rosalie and Emmett's Weddings part one''

‘’Edward, can I talk to you for a second?’’ Bella asked ‘’of course love.’’ She grabbed my arm and led me outside. ‘’Charlie wants to see—‘’ she took in a deep breath ‘’Sue, I didn’t know what to tell him so I…. I told him I would talk with you and Carlisle.’’ I sighed ‘’well he is doing good on his diet, and he hasn’t tried to attack Renesmee yet.’’ Bella frowned ‘’yeah well Renesmee is half vampire though, and sue she’s full human.’’ I nodded ‘’if your, uncomfortable with him seeing sue than tell him that he’s not ready yet.’’ Bella sighed. Well diary I got to go Roses wedding is tomorrow lots to do.




‘’to, the left a little bit.’’ Alice put her hand on her hip ‘’ no, no that doesn’t look good—‘’ her eyes light up ‘’ right there!’’ I groaned ‘’Alice that’s where it started out.’’ She rolled her eyes. ‘’I got to go help rose get ready.’’ Alice muttered before she walked off.


Bella walked outside in a red dress, that was floor length, it was wrapped tightly around her body which showed off her curves, it also had a black bow wrapped around, and it was strapless, he hair fell down to her waist in long waves, her eyes glowed a bright topaz, she had on a brown smoky eye with nude lips. ‘’so what do you think?’’ bella asked smiling. I gave her my crooked grin ‘’I think you look splendorous’’ she sighed ‘’English please’’ I laughed ‘’it means Extraordinary, elegance, beauty, gorgeous shall I go on?’’ she laughed ‘’Thanks babe.’’




I knocked on Renesmee’s Door ‘’come in Daddy.’’ She muttered. ‘’ when I walked in she was standing in front of her full length mirror. She had on a brown dress that was knee length, it had a bow in the front, it was also strapless like the brides maid’s dresses, she had on 1 inch heels, her hair was in a elegant bun, and two pieces of hair in the front framing her face, and a locket that Bella gave her for Christmas. ‘’you look utterly stunning honey.’’ She blushed a bright pink. ‘’thanks dad. You look handsome your-self.’’ I rolled my eyes ( Hey Edward send Nessie down here so I can get her makeup done) I chuckled ‘’ I think your Aunt Alice wants you in makeup pronto.’’


‘’It’s time!’’ Alice yelled ‘’ Edward you and bella will walk out first. Than Edward will walk to the piano and start playing the songs. And then jasper and I will walk out. Than Renesmee and Jacob, and then Rosalie, everyone got that?!’’ Alice yelled she had on the same red dress as Bella, and her hair was spiky like normal. ‘’okay Edward, Bella take your places.’’ Bella put her arm through mine. And we started walking down the small isle. The sun beamed out, making my skin glitter, like a million little diamonds. Emmett was standing there under the arch smiling like a fool Alice walked out, With jasper than Renesmee and Jacob. I strode over to the piano that was sitting under the tree. And started playing here comes the bride, everyone stood up when Rosalie and Carlisle were in view. She had on a simple white wedding dress, that was strapless, and beaded at the bust line, the dress fell against her body making her looks elegant. I was surprised when she picked the dress. She said that outside weddings were made to be romantic and not fancy. Her hair was pulled up in a simple bun. It was similar to what Renesmee’s looked like but more elegant. she held a small bouquet that had three Lilly’s and Two Orange Blossoms.....


‘’Thank you for reading Edward Cullen’s Diary<3’’


‘’Love Edward<3’’


Join us on facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment