Friday, August 20, 2010

''Changing part four''

. T.H.U.M.P D.A T.H.U.M.P…… the room was silent. I didn’t realize that I was holding my breath to….


‘’Charlie can you hear me?’’ Carlisle asked. There was nothing but silence… ( what should I say? What should I do? do I answer? do they know I’m awake?) Charlie thought. ‘’He’s awake. And can hear you. He’s just doesn’t know what to do. or how to answer you.’’ I muttered. Carlisle nodded.


Charile’s eyes opened slowly. he went to sit up but didn’t realize he already was sitting up. He was amazed. At how his body reacted, at how fast he moved. How he could smell everything. And hear everything. ‘’what’s that god awful smell?’’ Charlie asked surprised that his voice sounded so musical. Everyone laughed. ‘’That would be the mutt. Renesmee took in.’’ Rosalie said with a joking voice. Rosalie and Jacob actually liked each and other now. Of course they didn’t hang out or anything. Only when they, were where forced to. (w-what’s this burn in my throat; I thought I was done burning.) Charlie thought… ‘’Charlie as you know where vegetarians and we don’t drink humans blood, we only drink animal blood—‘’ Carlisle let that sink into Charlie’s head than went on ‘’it will be hard until you get used to the diet. Of course you could be like Bella and have super self control as a newborn. We won’t be able to completely trust you.’’ Charlie nodded. ‘’how long will it take until, you can fully trust me to be on my own?’’…. ‘’well normally after the first year you will have full control over your body. But you still won’t be able to be in contact with humans. Unless you’re like Bella and have control over yourself. You could be like her you have been preparing for the change.’’




And here I am diary sitting down writing in you. I’ve got a surprise for Bella but I can’t say what it is yet. And as always Alice saw what I was going to do and insisted that she help me. So while bella is out taking charile hunting. Alice and I are going to met up. I’ll tell you everything when I get back.


‘’Alice –‘’ I grumbled ‘’Bella doesn’t like everything to be overdone and fancy I think your taking this too far.’’ She just laughed. ‘’Edward don’t doubt me. I saw Bella in the vision and she’s going to love it!’’ she starting humming to herself while planting the violets, and daisy’s and one of Bella’s favorite flower’s ruffled tulips. She also added red tulips to represent our undying love. And purple lilac to represent first love.


I better go Bella just got back from taking Charlie hunting. I’ll let you guys know how the surprise goes the next time I write.


‘’Thank you for reading Edward Cullen’s Diary<3’’


‘’Love Edward<3’’


Become a fan on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment