Saturday, August 14, 2010

''Changing part three''

Bella let out another ear screeching cry, but this time Charlie and Bella screamed at the same time…


‘’Carlisle—’’ I said between clinched teeth ‘’how can she be going through the change again?’’ I said as I walked over to Bella. ‘’well—‘’ he stopped for a second rethinking his words ‘’I’m not for sure, but I was thinking if we can get jasper to control her feelings than maybe just maybe she will snap out of it.’’ Jasper and Alice were out hunting so I called them ‘’ Alice and you need to head back, Bella is going through the change again and Carlisle thinks if you take over her emotions than she won’t feel Charlie’s and will snap out of the change.’’ I heard whispering than the sound of wind. ‘’we’re on our way.’’ The line went dead. ‘’there on their way.’’
I can hear their thoughts now I better go so I can explain everything to them.


I went down stairs to tell them everything I knew but when I got down stairs they were already heading up. ‘’I already told Jazz everything’’ Alice thought. I nodded we headed back upstairs to see Charlie and Bella both withering in pain. Jasper gazed over at Bella using his power on her to make her feel, loved and calm, the feelings he wanted her to feel took over the feelings of Charlie’s change her eyes opened a little red, almost topaz, them eye’s reminded me when she was still a newborn and could beat Emmett up, ah the good days. She looked around her eyes weary, her hands were shaking. Than out of nowhere she fell to the floor laughing. We all gave her a puzzled look. ‘’Are you okay Bella?’’ I asked she stopped laughing, and looked at me than to Jasper. ‘’Yes I am okay Jasper was just using his power on me,’’ she stiffened, realizing that Charlie was still lying on the table.
I got to go but I promise I will be back and let you know what happened.


It’s been two days since I have written in you diary, such a long time.
‘’ Alice how much longer?’’ Bella moaned. ‘’Just ten more minutes Bella—‘’ Bella was now pacing around the room, ‘’Bella just sit down and take a deep breath.’’ Alice demanded. Bella just rolled her eyes. (When is this burning going to end? My heart feels like it’s going to beat out of my chest. I just need to sit here and take it like a man, breath in and breath out, ya I would except I can’t breathe my lungs there on fire) Charlie thought over and over. ‘’I can hear his thoughts now,’’ I gave a faint smile to Bella’s thoughts. (Yeah I know what he is going through. I’ve been through it two times. trust me one time is enough I’m glad Edward couldn’t hear my thought’s while I was changing) I chuckled and gave her my crooked grin. (I love that smile. if I could blush I think I would) I tried to hide my smile the best I could, her eyes narrowed (can you hear me Edward?) I didn’t answer not because I didn’t want her to know but because Charlie was about to wakeup. (Whew I guess he can’t hear me) she thought. I was about to say something when Charlie’s heart went thump da thump. T.H.U.M.P D.A T.H.U.M.P…… the room was silent. I didn’t realize that I was holding my breath to....


‘’thank you for reading Edward Cullen’s Diary<3’’
‘’Love Edward<3’’


(Thank you Andrea for helping out a little bit:D
edited by Rosemarie)

No comments:

Post a Comment