Sunday, August 22, 2010

''Surprise''

‘’Close your eyes.’’ I whispered in Bella’s ear. She suppressed a groan. ‘’can’t you just tell me? You know I hate surprises.’’ I chuckled. ‘’nope, sorry love.’’ I took her hand and guided her to the little garden. Full of roses, tulips, lilac, daises, lily’s and violets. ‘’here we are love.’’ She opened her eyes. It was these moment’s that I wished I could read her mind. ‘’oh Edward this is so beautiful.’’ She muttered looking at everything. ‘’I figured this could be our little meadow, our little private spot like we had back in forks.’’ Her eyes lit up with joy and passion. I knew she was only a stride away. But it felt like miles. I crossed the distance and pulled her in for a hug. She may think she doesn’t smell as good as to when she was a human but. To me her scent is intoxicating I can’t get enough. I pulled back so I could look at her. I broke our gaze with a kiss. Her lips molded to the shape of mine. I traced her soft lips with the tip of my tongue. Remembering how when she was a human and if I let go just one tiny bit everything could go wrong. But not know no one could stop us. she parted her lips, as I slid my tongue into her mouth. We haven’t had much time alone and it seemed that right now was the perfect time to get carried away.


My lips traveled down her. jaw to her ear lobe I whispered sweet nothings into her ear, as I unbuttoned her dress.




The dress slipped off Bella’s shoulder’s leaving her in A black lacy push up bra, and black lacy panties. My eyes studied over her body. She was pure perfection. her body arched toward me. as I wrapped my arms around her slender waist pulling her against me. as our bodies entwined she moaned out in pure pleaser. I could see the white hot passion in her eyes.
Bella’s head was resting against my chest now. As my fingers traveled, up and down, her spine. We laid there in the blissful silence. For a long time before she spoke. ‘’we better head back.’’ I nodded and got up. We walked home hand in hand. Nothing could ruin our buzz. That is until we got home and Emmett made a comment of ‘’there you two are. We were looking for you but Alice said we couldn’t bother you.’’ Bella narrowed her eyes ‘’don’t even start remember we made that bet. And I clearly beat you.’’ Renesmee looked at Bella confused ‘’what bet momma?’’ Bella turned around clearly embarrassed ‘’nothing hone—‘’ Emmett burst out laughing ‘’when your mother was still a newborn. We made a bet that if she beat me at arm reselling that I couldn’t make jokes about her and, your father’s se—‘’ Bella snarled ‘’Emmett!’’ Alice laughed ‘’you’ve really done it this time.’’ She sang (you want me to calm her? or do you want to watch Emmett get his butt kicked?) jasper thought. I chuckled and her shrugged his shoulders. ‘’bella love just come outside with me. if you attack Emmett you know you will feel, bad latter.’’ I grabbed her arm and pulled her outside. She was pacing back and forth. When Renesmee and Jacob walked outside. ‘’hey momma is everything okay?’’ Bella smiled at Renesmee ‘’of course honey I just kind of lost my temper.’’
Well diary I got to go. Rosalie is throwing a temper tantrum because Alice won’t tell her where she’s sending them for their honeymoon.


‘’Thank you for reading Edward Cullen’s Diary<3’’


‘’Love Edward<3’’


Become a fan on facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment