Wednesday, August 11, 2010

''Changing part two''

Well I guess I better start where I left off.
Bella went to check on Charlie I decided to go with her; we walked into the bathroom to find Charlie on the floor…


his body was shaking, Bella stood there froze for 3.6 seconds before she grabbed him and ran to Carlisle office. He was already clearing his desk off Bella laid Charlie down softly. His body went to a complete halt. His chest was barely moving Carlisle was getting the morphine. Carlisle was preparing for the change. When Bella walked in and did something that shocked me. ‘’Carlisle I want to change Charlie.’’ He looked at Bella for a second and nodded ‘’will you be able to stop?’’ Bella took in a deep breath. ‘’yes.’’
And diary here I am now it’s about time I better go.


Charlie was knocked out from the morphine, so he didn’t know what was about to happen, Bella grabbed his wrist and ran a finger where his blood vain was. She lowered her mouth to his wrist and sunk her teeth in. his body twitched, and he gasped. Bella’s venom was traveling through his veins pumping it to his heart. Bella sat there holding his hand when she screamed bloody murder. Renesmee and I were playing cards at the time so we didn’t know what was happening. She was lying on the floor withering in pain. Her body shook her eyes where blood shot; her veins were popping out of her head. She screamed again. Renesmee was standing there looking as shocked as I was, I didn’t know what was happening I wanted it to stop but I couldn’t get into her mind nothing was working. Renesmee walked over to Bella and touched her arm. Renesmee cried out in pain and flinched back. ‘’ mom is going through the change again’’ she said catching her breath. I knew she was right because I saw what Renesmee saw. Bella couldn’t hear a thing she was panicked she felt like her heart was going to pound out of her chest, but she didn’t have a heart and I couldn’t hear it the only heart I heard was Renesmee and Charlie’s. Her vision was black with white spots dancing around in her vision. How is this possible? I heard the front door slam shut and I knew Jacob was here, he ran as fast as he could upstairs. But when he saw what was going on he was confused, Bella let out another ear screeching cry, but this time Charlie and Bella screamed at the same time.
Well I guess I better go I’ll finish were I left as soon as I get a chance to write
‘’Thank you for reading Edward Cullen Diary<3’’
‘’Love Edward<3’’

No comments:

Post a Comment