Saturday, August 7, 2010

''Changing''

Charlie is coming over so we can discuss some things about his change and what day he wants his change to happen. It sounds like his car is turning off onto the dirt road. I’ll let you all know what happens when I have a chance to write.


Well the date is set, Charlie wanted to changed before Rosalie’s wedding so we are changing him on the 5th of July which is next Tuesday. Charlie quit his job today, and is staying with us. ‘’wait so when I’m like all of you, I will have to drink animal blood?,’’ Charlie asked I nodded my head, ‘’I know it will be hard and you might slip up a few times but I know you can control yourself I mean hey who did Bella get her strength from?’’ Charlie sighed ‘’Renee’’ I wasn’t hoping for that answer but that’s what he gave me.
Today is the 4th of July Charlie will begin his change tomorrow afternoon, everyone is preparing for tomorrow especially Bella, she came and sat by me her eyes sad, ‘’what’s wrong love?,’’ I asked her. ‘’it’s just that I never wanted Charlie to be like us,’’ she sighed and snuggled into my chest, we were watching a show called Buffy the vampire slayer it’s very interesting how people come up with stuff, when Charlie walked down the stairs he wasn’t looking good, his skin was pale, if possible paler than mine, he had beads of sweat on his forehead. ‘’dad are you okay?’’ Bella asked worriedly. ‘’ I’m fine just couldn’t sleep, I got a headache from hell, and my stomach just doesn’t feel right,’’ his heart started to pound faster and faster, I ran to the kitchen grabbed the trash can, I got back to Charlie just in time, Bella ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. Charlie’s nose was bleeding, ‘’um bella go get Charlie a towel, I’m going to take this outside,’’ the air smelt like rain, but I kept smelling blood, I looked down, and Charlie’s vomit was filled with blood, ‘’ CARLISE!,’’ I screamed. as I was walking back inside Carlisle came down the stairs ‘’yes Edward?’’ he asked his eyes full of concern, ‘’Charlie’s vomit was filled with blood,’’ his eyes looked sad but he nodded, ‘’I’ll watch him tonight,’’ Charlie didn’t want to go back to sleep so he stayed up and watched T.V. with us, Bella kept looking over at him to make sure he was okay. Charlie got up and walked back up stairs to his room, when I heard coughing I just figured he was vomiting again, but then I heard a gurgle and one shallow breath followed by two than three, Bella went to check on Charlie I decided to go with her, we walked into the bathroom to find Charlie on the floor….


‘’thank you for reading Edward Cullen’s Diary’’
‘’ Love Edward <3’’

No comments:

Post a Comment