Saturday, July 31, 2010

''Fourth part of things happen for a reason''

(Where I left off) ‘’Charlie I would love to change you but it’s up to Bella….




‘’Dad I said no!’’ Bella stormed out of the room. I sighed and followed her, when I got outside she had just turned the corner going into the main hallway. I followed silently behind her until we got outside, and she sighed. ‘’Edward you know I don’t want to change him. Why does he even want to be changed?! He hated all of this in the first place, w-why now?!’’ I took a deep breath I knew this was going to be hard on her so I pulled her along till we got into the tiny garden with one bench and a couple of daisies and no people, that’s when I sat her down and held her hand, I told her in a slow voice ‘’Charlie is afraid that he might die’’ I hesitated. And took another deep breath and continued ‘’he was thinking about some things, and he went to the doctor the other day, and they told him that he had pancreatic cancer, unfortunately the doctor said he could do nothing about it, he will most likely live past four years at the most five years’’ Bella;s eyes went wide-eyed and said, ‘’no’’ the tears came I never got used to watching her shed tears as a vampire ‘’NO no no NO!!!!’’ she sobbed ‘’Oh please no!! C-c-Charlie! Dad!’’ she got up, I got up too but she had other plans, she wanted to run. ‘’ No Bella you cannot tell him…’’ she took a shuddering breath and looked me straight in the eye ‘’why not?’’ she said her voice menacing. Ready to run ‘’because when he did it he knew I was listening, he was already aware. He wants to be with you love’’ I pulled her into my chest ‘’your father is dying and his love isn't'' she sniffled ‘’so you think I should let Carlisle change him?’’ I nodded my head ‘’would you rather he suffer for five years knowing he is going to die, or three days where he can spend an eternity with us’’ She broke down completely no joking. she actually fell onto the cement and dented it a fraction of an inch. "Edward! why?!" she was shuddering, tears pouring out from her eyes, but I noticed that the dead veins were enflamed. I could take care of that later, i thought and I lowered myself onto the ground with her. "Bella, Love, its okay..." . I moved her hair out of the way, wiped away her tears and brought her soft face up to mine, and kissed her. She sniffled like a human and she responded to my kiss. I grabbed her arm and pulled her up and carried her to the bench she sat in my lap crying until it stopped I looked down at her, and her tears where gone her red eyes and runny nose was gone, all traces of her crying was gone.


(Writer’s note should I do another chapter on things happen for a reason if so comment on the facebook fanpage)


‘’thank you guys for reading Edward Cullen’s Diary ♥’’


‘’Love Edward♥’’

2 comments:

  1. I think the storyline needs to expand, it could be renamed and continued, Bella has a difficult choice ahead of her. Not only that but she hasn't visited Erik yet, he may beg her, so now we have 2 newborns. Up to you how you should proceed, after all you are the author.

    BTW I cannot find your Facebook page can you post the link, or e-mail me the name.

    Thank You,

    Karen - Author of Emmett Cullen's Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you can get to the facebook fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Edward-Cullen-Diary/121964844508890?ref=ts#!/pages/Edward-Cullen-Diary/121964844508890?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete