Tuesday, July 13, 2010

''Esme island''

Well Bella and I are on our way back to New Hampshire, we went on a second honey moon to Esmee Island here is what happened.


Bella was worried about riding in a plane full of people because this is the first time she had been in a enclosed space with so, many people. This time when we got on the boat she wanted to drive so I just sat back and relaxed, she is a pretty good driver, she just didn’t know how to park the boat so we almost hit the dock but other than that everything was good. I grabbed the bags and we walked into the house, it was almost like Déjà vu we went for a late night swim and got back inside around 3:00 am she was so amazed she could see under water we went so far out that we saw a shark, we swam by it and it never attacked us we went back to shore, and went into the house Bella went to go and change into something she said she had a surprise that her and Alice found so I waited on the bed reading a book, when she walked out she was wearing a black lacy lingerie that looked like the one she wore the night we conceived Renesmee, we really couldn’t do nothing until night so we went and hunted around the forest, once night time hit Bella wanted to go dancing so we went dancing I must say she is a really good dancer now, every guy was looking at her she had on a red silk shirt that hugged her curves, and black leather pants, we where the last ones on the dance floor, still going at 5:45 am in the morning we would have still stayed but the sun was fixing to come up so we left we passed some drunk humans while we were on our way back to the boat. ‘’hey honey you want some of this’’ a guy said I went to untie the boat. ’’yo I know you heard me do u want some of this?’’ the guy asked again Bella started to say something but the guy grabbed her butt, ‘’oh wow your nice and firm’’ Bella turned around and grabbed the guy around the neck and pulled him off of the ground but before I could do anything she already was holding him, to her drinking his blood I started to pull her away but she attacked me, so I let her be she drank all of his blood and when she looked at me her eyes were starting to turn red.
‘’i-i-I am so sorry Edward I shouldn’t have let my anger get to me i—‘’ I pulled her into my arms and told her everything was going to be okay. She didn’t talk the whole way back to the island, as soon as we got there she pulled out her phone and called Carlisle ‘’Carlisle i-I I am so sorry I didn’t mean to drink that guys blood’’ she kept saying that over and over Carlisle told her everything was okay and that he wasn’t upset with her, and that we should stay on the island until Bella’s eyes turned into their regular color, so it wouldn’t upset Renesmee she hunted every day, it took three days for them to go back to regular color oh I guess I better go the plane is landing.


‘’thank you for reading Edward Cullen’s Diary<3’’


‘’Love Edward<3

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry but i just don't see bella do that, drinking the guys blood. It isn't very realistic

    ReplyDelete