Sunday, July 18, 2010

''Things happen for a reason''

Well guys I am sorry I haven’t updated in a while, it just that a lot has been happening. Alice had a vision a week ago about Erik in a car crash, Alice didn’t get to see the person that he hit, but she had a pretty good idea of who it was here is what happened.


Bella’s phone rang around 1:00 am, ‘’hello this is Bella’’ I had a pretty good idea about what the phone call was about, but when Bella’s face went blank I knew it wasn’t news about Erik, at that moment, Alice had a vision, Charlie was driving down the road when a car swerved into his lane, and hit Charlie head on, Erik got thrown out of the windshield his body hit the tree, blood was everywhere there was skin on the tree, Charlie was still inside the car but he was pretty bad, his head was split open and the air bag knocked him out his door was smashed in, on him than the vision ended, Alice came running down the stairs the same moment Bella hung up the phone, ‘’C-Charlie was in a car wreck’’ her eyes were filled with pain, Bella and I got in the fastest car we had which was Alice’s car a 911 yellow turbo Porsche, we were in forks by 3:30am we couldn’t see Charlie until he was out of ICU, Bella pretended to fall asleep on my shoulder while we waited, I whispered into her ear ‘’Charlie is out of ICU’’ she didn’t move until I pretended to wake her up when the doctor walked in, ‘’hi I am Dan your father was in critical condition, he is stable know and can breathe on his own’’ ‘’thank you what room is he in?’’ Bella asked. ‘’he is in room 519’’ Bella nodded she started moving forward I grabbed her hand and held her there about the time Carlisle walked in Dan ran over to him ‘’Dr, Cullen I didn’t think I would ever see you again it’s been a long time’’ Carlisle nodded ‘’indeed it has been a long time, but I must hurry up and get to my patient’’ Carlisle said, (whoa Carlisle still looks the same and so does his son and his daughter in law, what do they drink I need some of that stuff, I mean Carlisle is supposed to be 45 now and still looks in his 20s and his son is supposed to look 26 and still looks seventeen) the guy thought, Carlisle stopped in front of us, I am going to be doing surgery on Erik, and then check on your father’’ Bella nodded we walked in the door behind Carlisle a girl behind a desk smiled at us ‘’hello may I help you?’’ Bella smiled ‘’um we are looking for room 519?’’ the girls smile dropped ‘’oh um walk straight than turn left you’ll go through a door, than keep going straight than turn left again, you’ll see a sign that says come sit with us and eat, go past that turn right, and then walk down the halls a little ways and the room will be there’’ Bella nodded ‘’thank you’’ (oh I feel bad for her I saw the guy they were taking in that room it didn’t even look like he would make it past tomorrow) the girl thought. Bella and I got to the door, I stopped mid track and grabbed Bella’s arm pulled her to me in a hug and whispered ‘’be prepared for what you’re going to see’’ her eyes filled with that pain again we walked into the room and there lay Charlie, his leg up in a cast his right arm in a cast and his ribs wrapped up, a huge cut going from his cheek to his jaw a swollen black eye, and his head wrapped up in a bandage with blood soaking threw, Bella gasped ‘’oh Edward he looks bad he can’t die, he can’t die on me’’ she started sobbing I pulled her into my arms ‘’honey it’s going to be okay, and Carlisle can change him into a vampire if he gets worse’’ she started to cry more, well our vampire cry, that’s when I felt something wet on my shirt I pulled her back and she had two tears running down her face, what how could this happen maybe she had a lot of pain in her maybe that’s why she had tears, her eyes looked shocked I brushed away the tears they weren’t warm like when she was a human they were ice cold. ‘’how can I cry?’’ she asked I looked at her wide eyed ‘’I um don’t know I’ll have to ask Carlisle’’ well diary I got to go but I will update you on it more in the next entry
‘’Thank you for reading Edward Cullen’s Diary<3’’
‘’Love Edward<3’’


(Note from writer hey guys I hope y’all liked it I will pick up where I left off on this entry in the next one please comment on the face book fan page on how you liked it love Josee)

2 comments: