Friday, July 2, 2010

''New beginnings''

Hey diary it is Claire here, I missed you I haven’t written in you for a while now, but something great happened tonight, let me tell you the story.


We were at Emily’s and Sam wedding reception, oh it was so beautiful, flowers ever were, lights wrapped around trees ,Bella was joking about getting to use them lights again, Emily looked stunning her dress was so beautiful, she was beautiful, the scars she had from that bear attack, where gone, her whole face was glowing, if I say so myself she looked better than Alice, Bella, Esmee, but not Rosalie.


Alice asked me, to go get the cake knife from the house, so as I was walking out, quill came up to me, and asked if he could walk with me, we were walking every now and then our shoulders would brush up against each and others. I looked up and found him staring at me, I blushed ‘’what are you thinking about?’’ he asked me, I sighed ‘’ I was thinking about when we were dancing and how you moved so swift so graceful’’ he smiled it takes practice. If only he knew what I was thinking about, how he was built, how I felt in his arms as we danced, how every time he looks at me my heart about jumps out of my chest, how I wish he would kiss me, wanting the feel of his full lips on mine so bad, but knowing it will never happen, because he can’t possibly feel the same way, about me I mean I am only fourteen, fixing to be fifteen.
We walk into the house, I grab the knife, and ask him if he is ready, he nods, we walk out the door, when he grabs my arm sending a warm tingling sensation down my arm, I shiver for a moment, then he says ‘’ look at the stars aren’t they beautiful?’’ I smile, and look up, my heart pounding, as I think about him kissing me, I am sure by now that he can hear my heart, pounding, I look back at him, thinking, of all the ways I could pull him in for a kiss, they say girls aren’t supposed to make the first move, but how are they going to know if u don’t make a move, I am about to kiss, him thinking one two three, then I start to sweat, thinking but what if he doesn’t but my one two three was up, I looked at him, ‘’quill?’’ he looks at me ‘’ya?’’ I look into his eye, as I start leaning in closer to him, he surprises me by doing the same thing. I wrap my arms around his neck, and pull him in, getting his musky scent, and as our lips meet my whole body got a warm tingling sensation. There was so much passion, that it kind of scared me, I mean this is my first kiss, how are first kisses supposed to be?? His tong traces my lips, and I respond by parting my lips a little, bit but then I gasp and pull away, he smiled ‘’you know I have been waiting along time to do that?’’ he said, I looked at him ‘’wa-what do you mean?’’ I ask, he smiles ‘’you remember the stories I told you when you where little?’’ I nod my head, and then I gasp as I realize what he was saying, I was his imprint, ‘’s-s-so you are a shape shifter?’’ he nodded, ‘’b-b-but how I thought they were just legends’’ ‘’not so much honey’ he said, as I was still staring at him in shock, ‘’ this means tomorrow will be your first bomb fire, meeting, they tell awesome stories’’ he said, I gap at him ‘’who is the alpha?’’ he sighs ‘’out of all the questions you ask this one, if it makes you happy Sam is the alpha’’




‘’um we better, hurry up and get the cake knife to Alice, before she sends a search team out for us’’ we walked hand in hand, when we got there, Emily looked at us questioning, I walked up to her, and whispered in her ear, ‘’ congrats aunt Emily’’ she nods Alice grabs her and pulls her to the cake where Sam is waiting, they cut the cake, and start the dance up again, Quill grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor, and whispers, I love you Claire, I can’t help but blush, he twirls me around, I put my head on his shoulder as the slow dance starts, and just relax in his warm embrace, every one threw rice and bird seeds at Emily and Sam, she looks at me as she gets in the car, and winks at me, I just smile and wave.


Quill drove me home, but before I went inside, he spread out a blanket and asked me if I wanted to look at the stars with him, we laid there and talked, and laughed for hours, it was just turning 3:00 am when he walked me to the door, and kissed me, I felt that warm tingle again from my head to my toes, this time when he traced my lips with his tong I didn’t pull away I responded, he tasted good, he sighed ‘’you taste so good’’ he said, I whispered through my lips ''you do to'' he pulled me into him holding the small of my back, I wrapped my fingers in his hair, and pulled him as close as I could get. We both pulled away gasping for air, and so diary, here I am now, writing away, remembering everything so vivid, wishing I could relive this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment