Wednesday, July 28, 2010

''Third part for things happen for a reason''

Charlie was now awake from his coma, but he has been thinking about the need to know stuff a lot, I told Bella he had been thinking about it, she was shocked as so was I . Since Jacob turned into a wolf in front of him he didn’t want anything to do with what we where but when he heard Bella and Carlisle talking about changing Erik he went from not wanting to know to I need to know. ‘’um Bella and Edward can you come over here?’’ Charlie asked in a horse voice. We were sitting in the chairs by the T.V while he was pretending to sleep. ‘’yes Charlie?’’ Bella asked in a worried voice. He gulped down one big gulp, ‘’w—‘’ he cleared his throat. ‘’well I wanted to talk to you about um the needing to know stuff’’ he looked deep into Bella’s topaz eyes Bella sighed ‘’dad are you sure you can handle this I don’t want to over tell you something and make your blood pressure go up it’s not good for your health’’ Charlie kept his face nice and calm when really he was thinking this may not be good for my health but I need to know. He smiled at Bella ‘’of course honey I am perfectly fine’’ Bella sighed (Help me Edward!) she thought, I sighed ‘’Charlie we are vampires’’ he burst out laughing Bella narrowed her eyes. ‘’dad Edward is telling the truth’’ Charlie’s face went blank. ‘’your serious aren’t you?’’ Bella nodded. ‘’so like what? How can you go out in the sun aren’t you supposed to like I don’t know turn to ash?’’ I chuckled ‘’that’s just stereotype Dracula and all of that it’s all fake’’ Charlie’s face was shocked, but his blood pressure never went up, ‘’so Bella is a vampire?’’ Charlie asked Bella smiled ‘’yes dad I am but were good that’s why our eyes are golden we don’t drink human blood or anything we only drink animals’’ Charlie’s eyes widened a little bit but went back to normal. ‘’so this means y’all are all vampires?’’ Charlie asked, Bella nodded ‘’is there anything else I need to know?’’ ‘’well dad Edward can read minds, jasper can control your feelings, Alice can have visions, I am a shield and Nessie is half human half vampire’’ Charlie looked between us. (so all them times I was rude and thinking some not so nice stuff Edward could hear me should I feel bad about that? no I don’t think I do I mean he should have seen Bella. His mind brought up a mental picture of Bella. I wonder if) ‘’no Charlie Bella would never stand for it’’ he sighed ‘’I guess I’ll just have to ask her, Bella can I be changed?’’ Bella stood up and grabbed Charlie’s hand ‘’dad I wouldn’t ever want to put you through that pain so no’’ Bella said softly at that time Carlisle walked in ‘’hi Charlie how are you feeling today?’’ Charlie just looked at him looked back at Bella than before I could stop him he blurted out ‘’CARLISE WILL YOU CHANGE ME!’’ Carlisle looked shocked ‘’Charlie I would love to have you in my family, but it’s up to Bella…


Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this entry the next entry will pick up where I left off <3


‘’Thank you for reading Edward Cullen’s Diary’’


‘’Love Edward<3’’

No comments:

Post a Comment