Wednesday, July 21, 2010

''Second part for things happen for a reason''

Were I left off I looked at her wide eyed ‘’I um don’t know I’ll have to ask Carlisle’’….


Bella was sitting by Charlie when I heard his thoughts for the first time tonight, he could hear what Bella was saying and he wanted to answer her back so bad, but he couldn’t remember how to he couldn’t talk it was like he was awake he could see everything, and hear but he couldn’t talk, I wonder how that works? I thought to myself I mean he is in a coma so how can he hear and see everything but he saw it he saw me standing by Bella with my arm wrapped around her, I was still thinking how could she cry, I mean really it isn’t possible she is special but no vampire has ever cried, Carlisle walked in, ‘’Bella I need to talk to you about something’’ she nodded ‘’what is it Carlisle?’’. ‘’well Bella I know Erik is your friend and stuff, so I am giving you a option, you see he is bad the surgery didn’t help at all he won’t make it past tonight, but I can change him if you want’’ he looked at her with his deep topaz eyes she let out a little whine ‘’Carlisle i would love for you to save him but, we can’t save everyone I hate making the decision on whether or not he lives or dies, but I don’t think I would ever turn anyone unless they asked’’ Carlisle nodded, ‘’very well Bella’’ she went and sat by Charlie again ‘’ Carlisle I need to speak to you’’ we walked outside ‘’what is it Edward? Is everything okay?’’ he asked me. We walked a little ways down the hall before I spoke ‘’I think Bella has a new power’’ Carlisle’s head snapped up he had a smile on his face ‘’what did Bella do?’’ he asked I didn’t know how to explain it wow that’s a first. ‘’well Bella cried’’ I said it just like that plain and simple half of the reason because I didn’t know why or how. Carlisle stood there gathering his thoughts ‘’this isn’t the first time a vampire has cried real tears when I was with the Volturi there was a case like this, her name was Mandy she could feel the humans emotions around her, kind of like jasper except she felt them physically if someone around her broke their arm, you would have swore she broke her arm, she hated feeding on humans she would go crazy every time she fed, she tried to never feed on a human again, I told her about my life style but she still wouldn’t listen she wouldn’t try she was losing herself slowly every day until she broke week and killed her brother, she begged for Aro to kill her but he wouldn’t so she did what she had to do she lifted up a car and threw it into another car’’ I couldn’t believe my ears so vampires can cry wow who knew?!


‘’Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this entry please comment and let me know how you like it. Thank you for reading Edward’s Diary<3’


‘’Love Edward<3’’

No comments:

Post a Comment