Tuesday, July 6, 2010

''Jacob''

Today is Jacob’s birthday we don’t have anything special planned out he is going to get a Cullen crescent from Carlisle and all of us, and Renesmee is taking him on a date, Bella,Alice,Emmett, Rosalie and me is giving him a blood red Ferrari.
We decided to wait to give him the presents until him and Renesmee got back from there date, Bella couldn’t wait to give him the Ferrari, she has been waiting two months to see his face when we give it to him, Jacob and Renesmee walked through the door, and everyone said happy birthday everyone even gave him a hug even Rosalie, Emmett and jasper think of him as a little brother, that they can still make blush.
Carlisle handed Jacob the Cullen crescent, Jacob had no idea what it was so he opened it slowly, he finally got it open and when he saw what it was his eyes widened, and his thoughts were (why did they give me this I am not there family, i am not even a vampire) I smiled and just shook my head. Jacob loved the Ferrari his eye where wide when Bella pulled the sheet off of the car. Bella got Jacob a cake that only him and Renesmee ate, she was putting in the candles when she said ‘’oh dear Jacob you are 23 how does it feel to be older than dirt?’’ Bella smiled, ‘’ me old as dirt than that must make you older than dirt cause your 25’’ Jacob said, Bella gave him a look that said, say one more word and I will kill you.
‘’I am sorry I don’t have a lot to say but in the next entry I am sure I will thank you for read Edward diary <3’’
‘’love Edward<3

No comments:

Post a Comment