Monday, June 7, 2010

''First date..''

Hi! its Renesmee! 

My father thought it would be a good idea 
to take over his diary...
I don't know if it is i mean i might bore all you 
and i don't want that to happen. Ugh im boring you
right now aren't i? So sorry.. 
   Ok, so let me start of by saying 
IM GOING ON MY FIRST DATE EVER!!! 
 To much? well if you couldn't tell i'm a bit excited! 
i'm still trying to decide what to wear. Jacob, didn't
exactly tell me where we were going so, i have no clue
what to wear. Maybe a sundress? And some wedges? 
 Mmm, maybe i should get some help from Alice,

I heard a slight knock on the door.
  ''Renesmee dear, you called?'' 
I laughed out loud should of known Alice, would already 
know i needed her help. ''Aunt Alice, just in time.''
As she walked in she was carrying a big black suitcase.
  ''Um, whats that?'' I asked. she gave me a huge grin and laid 
the suitcase on my bed and with a snap she opened it. 
 out came lots of storage shelves and possibly the whole 
MAC store. ''Whats all this for?'' i asked smiling
 ''You of course darling.'' I knitted my eyebrows together 
''Oh come on your not like your mother are you? I 
thought you were into fashion and makeup.'' I sighed.
  ''I am, i just don't think i need to cake on the makeup.'' 
Alice, rolled her eyes. ''Here put this on.'' she handed me a 
black long sleeved dress with black heels... ''Um, Aunt Alice... I 
don't think i need heels.'' She let out a screech. 
  ''Your wearing them! And that's that.'' I sighed. 


After Alice, finished with me i was a WOMAN,
if that makes sense the dress she put me in outlined 
my curvy figure. my makeup was expertly done 
and my hair was in a messy fish tail braid. 

when i walked down stairs Jacob was waiting for me 
along with the rest of my family members. Esme, was 
holding a digital camera snapping pictures of me while 
i was descending the stairs. 


Getting out of that house is like trying to escape a 
volturi prison or something i thought Jake, and i were never
going to get out.

''So... Our first official date.'' Jacob muttered as we
were being seated at a little booth in a Italian restaurant
I smiled. ''Yup! aren't you excited?'' Jacob grabbed my hand
''I am but to be honest this isn't my setting. This isn't what i 
would have picked for our first date. I should have never let Alice,
take over.'' I sighed. ''Well what would have you picked?'' 
 Jake smiled. ''I would have taken you to the beach packed a 
picnic basket and filled it with hot dogs and rootbeer.'' I laughed 
''I;m down lets blow this place.'' Jacob looked flabbergasted. 
''Your not serious.'' I nodded and looked him straight in the eyes
''I;m as serious as a polar bear.'' Jake, snorted and almost 
spat coke all over me. He wiped his face with a napkin and 
motioned for the waiter. ''We would like our check please.'' 
the waiter gave us a disapproving look. ''If you don't mind my asking
is everything alright?'' I smiled politely ''Thank you for your concern 
ma'am everything is all right it just came to our attention that this 
isn't our scene that's all.'' 

After eating at a local restaurant  in La-push we went to the 
beach. ''I think were over dressed.'' Jake mumbled. I laughed 
 and pulled him towards me. ''Here let me help.'' I started to unbutton
his long sleeved white button down shirt. And he gasped as the cold chill of 
November hit his bare chest. ''I thought cold weather didn't bother you.'' I mumbled 
while appreciating his bareness i've seen him shirtless before and never thought anything
 of it but tonight as i stare at him i realize i see him differently his broad shoulders and toned 
stomach seem to make my stomach leap now. I blushed as he caught me admiring
his body. ''See something you like?'' He whispered in my ear, i felt my cheeks 
redden and i whispered ''Maybe.'' He leaned back and broadened his smile.
I raised up on my tippy toes and beckoned for him to kiss me. As he bent down 
and met my lips i heard a soft chuckle we both turned and standing there smiling 
at us was.. Leah 

Thats all for now but ill write again sometime soon.



‘’Love Renesmee  ♥’’

‘’thank you for reading Edwards diary ♥’’

No comments:

Post a Comment