Friday, June 11, 2010

''The last part of bad days''

It's Renesmee again! I guess you could say everything is sorted out. I mean it started out  rough but in the end it turned out what am i saying? That's a surprise Read on and find out! 






  ''Were are you going dear?'' Mom asked. ''Over to Jake's if that's okay. I really want to 
to get this all sorted out.'' Mom looked at me for a moment. ''Of course Hun, i hope everything turns 
out okay.'' I sighed. ''I hope so to.'' And with that i headed out into the rain. It only took about
four minutes to get to Jake's And the whole time i was wondering what in the world i would say 
to him. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Billy opened the door and glared at me. 
  ''Renesmee, what are you doing here?''  I shuddered at the look that Billy gave me. ''Can i come in? its cold and raining out here.'' 
                ''I can see that its raining i'm not blind. And no your a vampire you 
don't get cold remember.'' I glared at him ''I'm also still half human.'' He didn't budge.
''Can i see Jake?'' Billy smiled. ''I'm sorry but Jake isn't here right now.'' I growled and raised my
voice. ''Damn it Billy you can not lie to me i can hear his heart beat! Remember i'm a vampire.'' 
his eyes widened. I stepped forward and pushed him out of the way. ''you know what? you used 
to be so sweet what happened?'' he slammed the door shut. ''What happened is Bella and now you 
broke my son's heart anyone of the swan's or Cullen's is bad news and i don't consent for you to see my
son.'' I sighed. ''I am truly sorry Billy.''  I walked straight to Jake's room. I knocked but Jake 
didn't say a word so i slowly  opened the door. ''Jake...'' He was looking out of his bedroom window. He
didn't bother to turn around. ''Jake we need to talk.'' He didn't say a word. I stepped forward and wrapped my
arms around him. ''I'm sorry about the kiss.'' That's when he reacted he flung forward and threw me 
against the wall. ''Don't touch me not when your confused.'' I gasped and whimpered. He didn't move 
or offer to help me up he just looked at me shocked at what he did but his eyes didn't say sorry. I 
stood up and dusted my pants off and without even thinking i punched him in the face breaking his nose. 
'' You know what Jacob, I don't ever want to see you again and just to let you know i was never confused 
you were the only one i could ever love but you, you failed me you were supposed to be my protector and 
unconditionally love me even if i liked some other guy apparently the imprint y'all say is so strong isn't.'' And with that 
i walked out of his room and out of the house and into the rain when i reached the tree line i started crying. 
A strong warm hand gripped my shoulder and asked what was wrong. I Turned around defeated i didn't care
what happened to me  i didn't care if i were murdered or kidnapped by Nathan or some other crazy vampire.
when i looked up i saw Seth. ''Is something wrong with Jake?''  I growled and turned around and started walking
off. ''No nothing is wrong with--'' 
     ''Then why are you crying?'' I turned and stared at Seth right in the eyes. 
''Because we Broke up.''' Seth's jaw dropped. ''That can be possible what about the imprint?'' 
i bit my tongue to keep from screaming. ''Apparently we don't have one anymore i'm dead to him 
it means nothing and he proved it when i touched him the threw me against the wall.'' 






That's all i can write for now Alice keeps trying to get info out of me. 




-Renesmee 
















‘’ well I got to go’’
‘’love Edward ♥’’
‘’thank you for reading Edwards diary ♥’’

‘’ well guys I am sorry for the short entry’’

No comments:

Post a Comment