Friday, June 4, 2010

The new vampire!

MY head snapped up when i heard a loud howl in the woods. Edward we need your help. I heard Jacobs thoughts. I Ran into the woods following Jacobs trail. When the pack and Jacob came into view i skidded to a halt. I looked at Jacob and he looked over to Sam, I followed his eyes and i saw a 
woman she was about 5'2 she had long blonde hair and pale skin. Sam had her neck in his mouth and was growling. Edward, this woman is asking for you she says she needs your help. Do you know her? Sam asked in thought. I shook my head no. ''Who are you? And why do you need my help?''  
       ''Well if you tell your little friend here to let me go i'll be glad to answer all of your questions.''
I motioned for Sam to drop her since Sam was about six feet tall in wolf form  so she was about three feet off of the ground. Instead of putting her down he just opened his jaws and dropped her. She hit the ground with a loud thud. She stood up and dusted the dirt off of her jeans and white t-shirt. ''I am Megan, And i'm here looking for you because my sister is having a baby.''   
     ''I'm sorry, But i'm not the person your looking for. I have nothing to do with your sister.''
         ''You are Edward Cullen aren't you? Your wife is Isabella Cullen also known as Isabella
Marie Swan.''  I tried to read her thoughts but i couldn't. ''Who are you?'' i asked again. 
  ''I just told you i am Megan. And i was really shocked when these wolf things attacked me for
no reason. I'm really offended.''  I looked at her for a moment more. ''Are you with the Volturi?'' 
     ''Who? No i'm not in any way involved with the Volt- what ever. I just need your help.'' 
         ''With what?'' she sighed. ''I'd like to speak with the woman who gave birth to the hybrid. I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't important you see my sister is carrying a vampires baby and she is really sick i have been searching for days looking for someone to help and you two are the only ones i have found. Her health is deteriorating fast.'' 
        ''Why are you a vampire? If what you say is true then you should be human and your sister 
should have come in contact with this vampire you speak of.''  A single red tear escaped from her
eye. ''My sister was letting her boyfriend feed on her. I caught them by accident and attacked him trying to pull him off of her. He attacked me and turned me into a... Vampire.'' I don't know why but i believed her. I looked at Sam and Jacob and nodded to them. ''Flank her.'' I turned around and started walking. She followed ''Thank you so much.'' I turned around. ''You must be warned if you are any threat to my family i will have no problem killing you.'' she nodded as we walked into the kitchen Bella greeted us. ''Hello, i'm Bella and you are?'' Megan looked at Bella with hope. ''I am Megan, And i know that you have just met me and i know i'm going to be asking a lot here but i need your help.'' Bella looked at me and i shrugged. ''What is it that you think my family and I can help you with?'' Megan told Bella the whole story from beginning to end. ''Megan, i'm afraid i can't help you. But my Father in law might be able to.'' 


Thank you for taking the time to read Edward Cullen's Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment