Tuesday, June 8, 2010

''Victoria''

While Bella, and i were out hunting we sort of ran into a old pal if that's what you want to call him. Here's what  happened.




Bella, pulled away from my embrace. ''What's wrong love?'' I looked at her and frowned when
i saw that she was buttoning up her shirt. ''You don't smell it?'' She gave me a alarmed look. I let
my senses explore and i smelt it when the northern wind blew. The sweet clove of a vampire. I growled
and pushed Bella, behind  me. I recognized the scent but i couldn't place my finger upon it.  ''Edward, and Bella, Edward, and Bella.'' I heard a deep voice mocking our names. A dark headed pale guy stepped out of the trees and into the clearing. ''You didn't have to stop for me. I was enjoying the view.'' I growled. ''Who are you.'' I felt Bella, tense up behind me. ''I see you changed your human.''
            ''who are you?'' I asked again. ''Oh, you don't remember? well,
well i was one of Victoria's, newborns.'' I heard Bella, gasp. ''I said what is your name?'' He glared at me.
''My name is not important all that you need to know is that i'm here to finish what Victoria, started.'' I glare at him. Instantly he plays his name in his mind like im going to tell him my name is Nathan,
who gives their name up that easy?  ''Well Nathan, you see, your not going to get the chance to finish what  Victoria started because ,UGH, i'm going to kill you.''  He gave me a startled glance.
''Your the mind reader? The one Victoria, was scared of.'' I nodded. He charged us and Bella, let her shield envelope us. As Nathan, hit the shield a electric pulse shocked him and threw him into a tree. He jumped up and yelled ''This isn't over. I have my own army and i will win.'' and then he ran off into the forest. Bella, looked at me and said. ''Well that was intense. I guess we better head to the house and tell everybody.''




when we got their Alice, was sitting on the porch waiting for us. ''I already know i just had the vision... BUT i haven't told the rest.'' I nodded. ''Where is Jacob?'' I asked. ''He is with Renesmee.'' I walked through the front door headed straight to Renesmee's room opened the door and nodded to Jacob, to follow me.
I was sort of glad Renesmee, was already a sleep she didn't need to deal with this right now. Heck i didn't even want to deal with it. ''What's going on?'' I turned and looked at Jacob. ''Nathan.'' he gave me a look
of who the hell is he. ''I sighed one of Victoria's New borns who survived.'' He went slack jawed. '' I thought we killed them all.'' I looked at Jasper, and motioned for him to follow me. ''Yeah i thought so to. But we didn't and now he has is own army.'' Jacob, looked back towards Renesmee's room. ''She will be okay i'll make sure of it.'' Jacob gave me a panicked face. ''She won't be touched.'' Jasper, whispered.  Jacob,and i both looked back at Jasper and  raised our eyebrows wondering what he was up to...


Well darlings i have alot to think about here 


‘’I’ll write again soon’’


‘’love Edward ♥’’


‘’thank you for reading Edward diary ♥’’

No comments:

Post a Comment