Friday, June 11, 2010

''seth's, Point of view''

I stood their allowing what Renesmee, had just told me sink in. 
Jacob would never in a million years do that to her.
   I walked to the Black's house and knocked on the door. 
       ''Come on in Seth.'' I heard Billy call from the kitchen.
I opened the door slowly and looked around everything looked fine. 
 ''I don't mean to be rude Billy but i need to talk to Jake.'' 
 He nodded. ''Of course, i know you didn't come to hang with a elder.''
   I nodded in respect and knocked on Jacob's door. ''Come in.''
     My hand lingered on the knob before twisting it. As i walked in
   Jacob, didn't say a word. 
''So, um i just talked to Renesmee, she said you two broke up?'' Jacob grunted in agreement. ''Well if you don't mind me asking. How is that possible? You two are connected.''  
Jacob growled ''I do mind and i don't want to talk about it.'' 
  I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but coldness. 
  ''Jacob? Renesmee said you threw her against the wall? You could have hurt her.'' He didn't say a word. ''What's wrong?'' Jacob blinked and motioned for me to leave his room.
 I felt my temper start to rise i could hear my heart pounding in the ancient rhythm of the tribal drums i felt the shiver go up my back the heat eating away at my flesh as i changed it felt like a volcano had ruptured inside of me. 
   This was the first time i had changed inside a house inside Jacob's house. 
I growled and went for his throat he jumped back into the window and 
as he changed the glass shattered and went through his skin. 
  He yelped and i went after him I had never had this much anger inside of me.
 In a matter of minutes i had Jacob, down on the ground and in a choke hold.


Now listen to me! why and the hell are you being so cold your acting like a completely different person.  


 Jacob growled before he could answer Sam, interrupted us. 


I am ashamed of the two of you, you are brothers their is nothing stronger than our bond  what has you fighting and don't let it be over something ridiculous.  


I heard Paul and Brady in the background cheering for me. 


You already know you've seen it in my head because i made sure i replayed the scene of when i found Renesmee, Something is wrong Sam, he didn't even react 
it's like their imprint was nothing. 


 Sam nodded his big head and motioned for me to back off. 




Seth, i can see the difference inside his head you are right about something
Jacob, isn't acting like himself he would have never treated Renesmee that way. 


I nodded in agreement at what Sam, said. 


I am here you know so i would appreciate it if you wouldn't talk like i'm not here. Or better yet how about i just leave than you can talk about me all you 
want.   


Sam growled at Jacob. 






‘’well I guess I better go’’


''Love Seth, ♥’’
‘’thank you for reading Edwards diary♥’’

No comments:

Post a Comment