Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New diary

I'm not really sure what i should do here, i guess i should tell you a little bit about myself. Well my  name is Edward Anthony Mason Cullen. I'm married to Isabella Marie Cullen I love her with all of my soul (do i even have a soul?)  scratch that out; I love her with all of my being. Bella and I have a child Together her name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen her nick name is Nessie. Then their is Jacob he's a shape shifter he smells awful and out of all the people in the world he imprinted on Renesmee (yeah, yeah i know what your thinking, and no i don't give my consent to him. I even offered to give him a million dollars if he would just leave but all he said was ''I'm Happy Edward. I love her she loves me that's all that matters i don't need a million dollars to be happy.''  oh and get this he also calls me Eddie; and i very well dislike that nick-name actually every time he calls me 'Eddie' i want to rip his throat out but i know i can't because of Renesmee.

well diary now that were acquainted and you know everything about me; well almost everything i almost forgot the most important thing I can read minds. It's not as exciting as it sounds though. well i guess i better go Bella and I have a date tonight.

''Thank you for reading Edward Cullen's Diary''
 ''Love Edward <3''


Click here to Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment