Monday, June 14, 2010

''unecpected friends"

Well Alice sighed ‘’hurry up’’ Alice said, Jacob sighed , Jacob and Ness where walking up the stairs when, Alice stopped , ‘’okay Jacob I am going to jump on your back and cover your eyes to make sure no peeking’’ Alice said, Jacob sighed tensed up, ‘’ go on ahead’’ Jacob said, Alice yipped and jumped on to his back, ‘’okay open the door Ness’’ she just laughed at her aunt, ‘’okay Jacob take two small steps forward’’ Alice said, Jacob did as she said, know everyone was watching them, he took two steps alright two big ones, Jacob ran into a couch, (dang it, she made me run into something) JACOB thought.
‘’okay she lifted her hands up’’ ‘’Alice!! Wow you really out did yourself’’ I could hear Alice smile, she yipped I knew you would like it, which it really was decorated nice, it had a dark brown king sized bed, with white covers, 10 pillows, and a net that hung down’’ it had a fire place, a bathroom, that had a huge shower and bath, a view of the creek, that was very wide, bigger than the one we had in forks, ‘’um Alice?’’ Jacob said, ‘’ya Jake?’’ Alice said back ‘’um could you get off of my back?’’ Alice laughed ‘’ oh but I like the view from up here, it feels nice to be 6,10’’ Alice said, everyone laughed at her, she sighed ‘’what I mean it’’ everyone just laughed more, she jumped off of his back smiled, Jacob hugged her ‘’thanks Alice this is really nice’’ Alice returned the hug ‘’you’re welcome, but you haven’t seen the best part yet, she took him the to the closet and opened the door’’ ‘’Alice!!’’ Jacob yelled everyone just laughed
‘’um thanks again Alice I think’’ Jacob said, ‘’it took no time at all actually your room gave me a idea for, Bella and Edwards room’’ alice said, Bella groaned ‘’Alice can’t you just leave it the way it is?’’ Bella asked Alice ‘’of course not I already see it and you love it’’
‘’oh hey Alice?’’ Jacob said. as she was walking out of the room, ‘’ya?’’ Alice answered back. ‘’you know you’re like a little sister I never had’’ Jacob said,
Alice laughed ‘’ ya well you’re like a big brother that, I never had, who also stinks’’ Alice said,


‘’I guess the next time ,I write to y’all I tell you what Alice, did to mine and Bella’s room’’


‘’well I better go and say hey to Jacob’’
‘’love Edward<3’’
‘’thank you for reading Edward’s diary<3''












Two weeks latter.. 


Well its been two weeks and nothing has changed. 
1:  Renesmee is still depressed
2: Jacob is still gone and we have no idea who could have picked him up...


''Edward!'' Bella groaned ''why is it this hard to find him? he couldn't have gone far.'' 
I knitted my eyebrows together. ''Love, he was acting strange before hand. And this 
is Jacob were talking about he ran away for weeks after he found out about our er 
 arrangement. But eventually came back.''  





































No comments:

Post a Comment