Monday, June 21, 2010

''Fathers day''

Hey guys, well we haven’t yet figured out Nessies powers, all we know is she can read minds and show you stuff, and take information that she wants from you, Emery, hasn’t been in school, for two days, which I would wish he would hurry and come back so Nessie can see he, is not so nice, well today is father’s day, I know right, you see we have never celebrated father’s day as vampires, I am not for sure, if they are going to do something today, because, they keep blocking me form their minds, I know, or maybe I just don’t want to celebrate, it because my mother died right after father’s day, and of course I was changed, I can’t even begin to tell you how it feels to change, there is a burn in your heart first, then it goes down to your arms then your legs, then the burn feels like forever, then when you wake up, you can see everything in a different point of view, I looked up about the time Renesmee, came running in the bedroom, ‘’happy father’s day!!’’ Nessie screamed, I sighed ‘’who told her??’’ Alice came in smiling, ‘’oh come on Edward we never, celebrate father’s day, but this year it is going to change’’ Alice said, and walked off smiling, I sighed, and smiled at Nessie, ‘’thank you honey’’ I smiled, and just thought, how can someone so small be so annoying?, you know I seem to be thinking that a lot lately.
Later that night, Bella suggested, that we take a walk in the woods, we walked about 70 miles when I heard Renesmee thoughts, (I can’t wait daddy’s going to love this!) Renesmee thought, then we walked into a little field filled with flowers, daisies, and three other kind of flowers, then Alice jumped out of the tree ‘’hey Edward happy father’s day’’ Alice said, I just chuckled and smiled, everyone was their but Jacob, of course he left to go see his own dad, Renesmee gave me a homemade card that read, ‘’happy father’s day, daddy, I love you, from Nessie’’ and there was a picture of Bella, Nessie, and me from when she was first born printed on the inside, then she gave me, a big box, and I opened. It but there were about 6 little boxes until I got to the one, where the gift was, it was a golden watch, with diamonds on it, and on the inside it said, happy father’s day daddy, love Nessie. I looked down at Nessie, and she had the biggest grin on her face, that could light up a room, all I could do was smile, and hug her, ‘’thank you honey this is the best gift ever’’ I said, we all just sat there and they told stories about me, and we all just had a good time, we roasted marshmallows for Nessie, we stayed their all night, laughing and having a good time.


Well I guess I better, go, Bella is talking to me in her thoughts, and I don’t think I can write anymore, talk latter guys, bye.


‘’ love Edward <3’’
‘’thank you for reading Edwards diary<3’’

No comments:

Post a Comment