Saturday, June 5, 2010

''Rules''

I need to talk to Renesmee about Jacob i have a feeling i won't be able to relax until i do. So i have a plan to take her on a trail i found the other day. When i asked her if she wanted to go on a trail with me she was ecstatic but i have a feeling she wont be to ecstatic once i bring up her and Jacobs relationship. ''Renesmee, honey it's almost time to leave.'' I guess i should tell you that Carlisle called and said that He delivered Megan's Sister's baby. He said when they got there Megan's Sister was almost dead. He did a emergency c-section. He said that the baby was really pale and hardly breathing when he came out of the womb but so far he's been doing good and all they have to do is the waiting game for the mother. When Renesmee and i started out on the trail we were quite for awhile listening to our surroundings. ''You know it's been forever since I've been on a trail the only time i'm in the woods is to hunt now days.'' 
  ''Your right it is nice to just take time to stop and smell the roses.'' Renesmee chuckled. ''Um dad
we live in forks i don't think there are going to be rose bushes around here.''  I let out a laugh. ''I'm
speaking metaphorically.''   Renesmee rolled her eyes. ''I know you brought me out here to talk so what's been on your mind?''  She stopped and reached down to grab a small little weed with yellow flowers on it. 
''When did you get so smart?'' I asked, ''what are you talking about? I have always been smart.'' 
     ''Well i know your not going to like this but i brought you out here so that i could talk to you about 
Jacob.''  she looked at me and smiled. ''Well you were certainly right i'm not liking were this is going.''
How in the world am i going to bring this subject up, ''well ugh, i wanted to talk to you about 
precautions.'' Renesmee sat down on a log and sighed. ''What precautions?''  I swear if i could sweat
i would be sweating right about now. ''Um, well if you were lets say in a physical relationship with
ugh... Jacob i would like for you two to take 'precaution' because we don't necessarily know if 
you can... Get... Pregnant.'' Renesmee blushed and looked down. ''I can assure you that i am
not in any physical relation right now. Please, please stop right now you do not need to have the birds and 
the bees conversation with me. I already know about all of that.'' I let my breath out in relief but i'm
also wondering how she knows about that, ''How do you know about all of that?'' she gave a blank look
and then stuttered out ''ugh--'' she cleared out her throat. ''I asked Aunt Alice and Rose about it.'' she gave me a shy smile. I'll have to make a note to thank them latter but i'm not going to give in so easy.
''And why did you happen to ask them?'' She looked down and tucked her hair behind her ear. 
''I was just ugh...Curious... What were the other rules?''  I knitted my eyebrows together and took in 
a deep breath. ''Other rules are That you have to be home by Ten O'clock if you aren't then it better
be a emergency you are not allowed to stay at Jacobs over night without your Mothers or My consent. And I think that's all.''  She nodded. ''Well then my conditions are  that you have to tell Jacob because i'm not telling him this stuff.''  I let out a deep laugh. ''Well he is your soul mate This would be a good time to start talking about Periods, babies, precaution ect,''  she covered her face with both of her hands. ''Omigod dad no way. I'm not going to talk to him about that stuff not yet! I just found out we were soul mates last week.'' 
Ah and these are the moments why i love being a father. 




‘’love Edward ♥ ’’


‘’Thank you for reading Edwards diary ♥ ’’

No comments:

Post a Comment