Friday, June 25, 2010

''The truth about Emery''

hey guys sorry it has been so long since the last time I posted, we just kind of have been busy with Emery.


Well here is the story, so Renesmee has been pretending to like him, for the past week, she invited him over, for a game night, and we played Guesstures, it was kind of funny to watch I mean with Alice having visions of what words jasper is going to get, so she answers them all easy, Bella let me into her mind, and we got all of ours, now Emery, Jacob and Nessie, was a different story, they threw out all kind of things, it was pretty funny. Emmett and rose , could read each and other, perfect, it like they can read each and others mind, Esmee and Carlisle didn’t play they just sat back and laughed at us, making all of these funny movements, we where into our 5th game, it was just turning 1:00 am when alice had a vision, Emery was being lead into Aro’s room, Aro smiled ‘’hello my dear, son, do you have any information on the Cullen family?’’ Aro asked, Emery shook his head, ‘’of course, father, I do not come empty handed’’ Emery says, and Aro smiles, his chalky, skin glowing, as the skylight, beamed on him, ‘’son you never disappoint me’’ Aro said, and alices vision ends, we both gasp at the same, time I growled, and looked at Emery, Jacob started to shake with the tension in the room.


Alice gently grabbed Renesmee who was sitting by Emery, and pulled her up, and told her, to go stand by Jacob, so he won’t change forms, to calm him down, Renesmee shook her, head and went to calm Jacob, but jasper was already calming everyone, my growls turned into silent growls, Emery looks up at me with a innocent look on his face.
‘’so your Aro’s son?’’ I ask, he just looks at me and narrows his eyes, ‘’as if I would tell you’’ Emery said, ‘’so you want to do this the hard way?’’ I asked him, ‘’is there really any other way then the hard way?’’ emery said, ‘’fine than the hard way it is’’ I said, emmets thought came across my mind (do you want me to pin him against the wall?’’ Emmett thought, I shook my head yes, then in a blur Emmett goes past me and emery is pined against the wall, I smiled, ‘’you are going to answer our questions’’ I said, emery growled and Emmett pulled his arm hard enough that you could hear his bones snapping, emery, made a face, and shook his head, carlise came up to me (go on ask him the question you no more than I do about him) carlise thought, I shook my head, wow this is kind of scary I never talk for the family, Renesmee chuckled, ‘’so your are Aro’s son’’ I didn’t ask it as a question but he still nodded, ‘’tell us your story’’ I said, and he sighed and started ‘’well Aro considers all of the younger volturie, his sons and daughters but I am his, biological, son, he diapered when I was twelve I was turning thirteen , he was gone about 5 years, when one night, he climbed through my window, and I heard his voice, so I turned the light on and, he was sitting there by my bed, looking really pale I thought he was sick or something, I mean any person in there right mind, wouldn’t look that pale, when he asked me if I trusted, him I shook my head and before, I knew it, I was out the window and on his back, while he was running through the city, to fast for anyone to see him, if they did notice anything, then it would be just the breeze of him running when he took me inside of volterra, it was the most beautiful thing, I ever saw, he told me to wait, in a room, when he came back out and told me to come here, I walked into the room, at the time there was only two people in the room, at the time , Aro, Caius then all I remember is being lead, to a dark room, and then a burn going all though me, I screamed and screamed but nothing changed, then I woke up and every thing was clear so clear, then, Aro snuck me out the window, and hid me from every one, the only ones that know I am his son, is Casius, then the about a month ago, father gave me a task, to find information on y’all’’ Emery said, every one was just sitting there in silence and there mouth gapping open.


I guess I better go and figure this whole mess out.


‘’thank you for reading Edward Cullen diary<3’’


‘’love Edward<3’’

No comments:

Post a Comment