Tuesday, June 22, 2010

''Alice''

Hey guys it is Alice here, so I had a vision that Edward would be asking me to write in his diary to give you a taste of what is going on in my life, well we found out that Nessie, can only get information on the future, so right know she can only, get information from me, and if Edward is near and hears my vision then she, can get information, from him it is really weird, I also want to talk more about what I saw in the volturi, okay so I saw them coming but then they stopped, then I saw Jane, running, to us, but then it stopped mid track, I am getting a lot of this mixed visions, and I ordered Rosalie’s dress, it is very beautiful, I saw a vision and it fits Rosalie just right, and she has no idea, where we are sending them for their honeymoon, I already went shopping, for her clothing, they are put up, in my closet, now all Rosalie has to do is decided on the cake, and the flowers and we are good to go, I know we still have a lot of time, but I can’t help it we don’t sleep so, I plan fast, the bridesmaids dresses are very pretty they are red , nothing to showy, Renesmee, is the maid of honor, she will be wearing a brown dress, I am not giving to much detail, because Emmett may come in, and read this, I guess this is enough talk about Rosalie’s wedding, I out to tell you jasper slipped up, he killed a human, but I was very proud of him he stopped in the middle of it and ran away not drinking the human girls blood, but ever since, that day, he has been very upset, I tried to tell him, that it was okay, that every one slips up, and you want to know what his smart remark was? ‘’ no not every one Bella has never killed a human’’ jasper told me, he was right but there is something special about Bella, I just haven’t figured it out yet, well it is sad that this is all I have to tell you, nothing good has happened in the past few days, ugh o Alice, I think I jinxed myself, o well every one could use some excitement.


Well I guess I better go,


‘‘Love Alice<3’’


(short note from the writer of Edward diary, I did not go into description with the dresses because I am going to post pictures of what the dresses will look like)
‘’thank you for reading Edward Cullen diary<3’’

No comments:

Post a Comment