Thursday, June 17, 2010

''Emery''

Renesmee, alarm clock went off and she sighed, hit snooze, but Alice, got her up dragged her to the bathroom and did her hair and makeup, when Nessie walked out I wanted to send her back to her room and lock her up, because she looked like she was 19, and every guy would be looking at her, we all looked at her smiled, ‘’oh Renesmee you look so beautiful’’ Bella said, and I nodded my head. As we all walked into the school, everyone looked up at us, which we were all used to but Jacob was not, so he was freaked out all day, me and Bella had all of the same classes, so we got to see each and other a lot, as we walked into first period, every guy in the class looked up at Bella like she was a saint, (omg she is totally hot!! I wonder if she has a bf) some guy in the back row was thinking, but Bella has never been to school as a vampire so she was not happy at all with all of the attention all of the guys where giving her, Renesmee has, the next class with us so, we will get to see her, ‘’hey Nessie , ‘’hey how has your day been going?’’ Bella asked when we were walking into the room, Renesmee froze, ‘’um-ugh-um it has been good so far’’ Renesmee answered , Bella looked at me narrowed her eye, and walked to the next empty desk, I sat close to Renesmee, I was trying to read her mind but she was singing a song she wrote ( I searched deep in my soul, to find a answer to everything but all that, happens is my mind gets lost, I can never find a answer, to my questions I guess, that’s what happens when your special, no-no-no one has a answer for yo!) Renesmee kept thinking and thinking that, the whole time until, the bell rang, (oh thank god!) Renesmee thought, I was confused, Alice was sitting at a table with jasper we got our food, and went to the table, ‘’something’s up with Renesmee’’ I said, Renesmee came up to us, sat down by Jacob, was talking to him, when he finished, his plate, looked at me, (yo Edward since you’re not going to eat that--) I cut Jacob off in mid thought by sliding the tray over to him, Bella also gave her tray to him, school was over so I went to get Renesmee, when I heard Renesmee , ‘’oh um hey,Emery’’ Renesmee said , I walked to Renesmee locker, she looked at me wide eyed, then it hit me, I smelt it, vampire! I quickened my pace, and reached them I snarled low enough where human ears can’t hear, the guy turned around to look at me, (this must be Edward, her dad, what a loser) Emery thought, I narrowed my eyes looked at him, walked over there ‘’hello my name is—‘’ emery said, I interrupted him, ‘’I know who you are’’ I said, I turned to Renesmee, ‘’we need to go, the rest are waiting out in the car’’ I said, she nodded ‘’bye emery’’ Renesmee said, he nodded and walked off, (ugh!!! DAD you didn’t have to be so rude) Renesmee thought, I sighed ‘’we will talk about this latter’’ she growled,
I need to go it is almost time for the meeting, about Emery
‘’thank you for reading Edward diary<3’’

No comments:

Post a Comment