Sunday, June 20, 2010

''anything can happen''

Renesmee and Jacob where walking down the stairs when Alice came in, ‘’oh hey what is this about, a new vampire at school?’’ Alice asked, ‘’well we don’t know much about him, so I can’t tell you much about them, but I know, he is rude’’ I said, ‘’what how do you know that? Dad you haven’t even spent time with him’’ Renesmee said, I sighed ‘’honey you should have heard his thoughts, when I walked up, I don’t want you hanging around him unless someone is with you’’ I said, Renesmee narrowed her eyes ‘’oh ya well you know what, I don’t care he seems, nice, I like him, and he is my friend’’ Renesmee said, and stormed out, Alice shook her head, ‘’oh Edward you have a lot on your plate’’ Alice said, I sighed and nodded my head, Carlisle, walked in ‘’so what is it about a new vampire in town?’’ Carlisle asked, ‘’well Carlisle we don’t exactly know who he is, all we know is his name is Emery’’ I said, Carlisle looked at me and thought for a while, shook his head until he came up with something which i so don’t agree with, ‘’hmm how about you invite him over, so we can get to know him’’ Carlisle said, I nodded, that night, Renesmee got sick, she was sleeping when all of a sudden, she was sweating, she was in pain, her eyes where puffy, she was coughing, Bella was holding her so she wouldn’t get to hot, her temp was was 109.8, Carlisle was worried he couldn’t find anything wrong with her, and Jacob he was freaking, out, Renesmee finally fell asleep Bella put her in her bed, and sat there all night with her, making sure she was okay, her alarm clock went off, and she, jumped out of bed, was picking out her clothes, she was different she had a bright glow in her skin, her eyes were glowing, it seemed like she grew, 6 inches, she was just different, Bella and I where just looking at her in amazement, Alice came in smiling, then it hit, me she went through the change she is fully grown!, ‘’oh Alice what should I wear?’’ Renesmee asked while grabbing Alice arm and pulling her in to the closet with her, Alice gasped, so did Renesmee, then it all happened in my, head,( Alice was giving Renesmee what she wanted, everything on what she was going to wear, it showed her in, a black tee, with pants, and black leather wedges.) Alice gasped, again, ‘’wow Renesmee you have a new power’’ Alice yelled, (oh great this means more research) Renesmee thought, Jacob walked into the room, ‘’did I just hear you clear Alice? Did you say Nessie had a new gift?’’ Jacob asked Alice, she just nodded her head, ‘’no you don’t need to’’ Renesmee said, we all looked at her, ‘’what!’’ she yelled, ‘’no one said anything’’ I said, Renesmee gasped, in shock, ‘’so what I can read minds to?’’ Renesmee asked, ‘’I am not for sure, here try to read my mind’’ I said, she nodded, ‘’ hey Renesmee are you feeling oaky’’, I thought ‘’yup daddy I am feeling just fine’’ Renesmee said,


Well guys we don’t know what to think of this yet.


‘’ love Edward<3’’
‘’thank you for reading Edwards diary<3’’

No comments:

Post a Comment