Sunday, June 27, 2010

''Gone''

I thought I’d seen it all… with vampire powers I guess I was wrong, you see Emery, has a mind blocking shield like Bella except he has had years to perfect and learn about his powers, you see he can let you into his mind but also block you from certain information at the same time, I was wondering how he tricked all of us I mean I can read your mind one time and know merely all of your secrets. So we made a deal, we don’t kill him if he doesn’t give Aro any information, not that we had anything to hide from the volturi . it just that we don’t want to pry in the volturi life so they have no right to pry in ours. I am glad that we changed the vision form happening, but I still don’t feel right like he promised but I think he is going to tell some stuff, but the bright side is he doesn’t know anything about Renesmee new powers. Also i think we might have a visitor soon, because our whole day just went blank. Later that night Seth, and Embry show up, Carlisle was happy, he has been thinking about doing more test on the shape shifting and stuff but Jacob was not going to be the Ginny pig. But lately that’s all Carlisle can think about, Carlisle has thought about how their anatomy is and their muscles and body works. Esmee, cooked a huge dinner, steaks mashed potatoes, beans, and French fries, Emery and Seth where amazed that Nessie looked so grown up, actually seth was kind of jealous because he only looks 16 since he dose not age, and he has been maturing slower for some reason, he actually considered asking Carlisle, to run some test on him, but changed his mind.


Well I am going to go, for now I am sorry for the short entry, in the next entry, I will tell you more, about what Embry and Seth, about Emery.


‘’thank you for reading Edwards diary<3’’


‘’ love Edward<3

No comments:

Post a Comment