Sunday, June 6, 2010

''Rensemee conditions''

Well Renesmee had one condition and that condition was that I had to go with her to tell Jacob the rules. When we walked up to Jacobs little yard he was already outside. ''Jacob we need to talk.'' He invited us into his little House  and we sat down on the beige sofa. He looked at Renesmee with a 
questioning gaze. ''What is it that you needed to talk to me about?''  
    ''Jacob, If your going to be with my daughter i have some rules.'' 
He nodded. ''Of course, what are the rules?" 
      ''Rule one, Renesmee can-not spend the night unless Bella and I agree. Rule two Renesmee
has to be home before Ten O'clock Rule three if your going to be in a physical relationship then you
two need to use precaution because we don't know if Renesmee can get pregnant.'' Jacob sighed
  ''The rules seem reasonable. I don't have any problem with them.''  
         ''Oh and one last thing... I give you and Renesmee my consent to be together." 
Jacob gave me a shocked look and smiled. ''You don't know how much that means to me 
Edward.'' 





I’ll write again soon

loved Edward ♥

Thank you so much for reading ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment