Wednesday, June 16, 2010

''Tomato juice''

Well we start school in two days, Alice was getting us ready for the school shopping trip, ‘’okay boys you will get all of the supplies’’ she handed me a list, ‘’girls we are getting all of the outfits, but I am doing something different this year’’ Alice said, now she had every one looking at her of course I already knew what she was going to say, ‘’okay so who ever gets all of the stuff first wins, if you lose, vampires have to eat human food, and wolfs have to drink something nasty’’ Alice said, Emmett couldn’t wait ‘’oh thank god Alice you changed it up, to something interesting, every year we just do the same thing, but this year it’s a race’’ Emmett said, we drove down to the mall, we walked into the doors ‘’ okay guys and girls, get ready get set go!!!’’ Alice shouted, and everyone looked at us like we were, crazy, ‘’okay guys, lets split up, Emmett and jasper, and Jacob and me’’ I said, we all started to split up ‘’Jacob just follow me’’ I said, he just shook his head, I started to read minds, ‘’ okay note books are over here’’ I said, Jacob nodded (oh this is going to be fun!) Jacob thought, we had all of our stuff so we went and found Emmett, jasper, who only had half of their list, but that is okay because we have only been here for 15 minutes, when we heard a voice go across the speaker, ‘’Jacob,Emmett,jasper,Edward, you have lost we won, from alice,bella,Renesmee,Rosalie’’ I grunted we finished gathering our stuff, and went upfront to pay for it, we walked outside to see the girls laughing and talking, ‘’okay we figured out what y’all will have to eat, Emmett,Jasper,Edward, y’all will be eating animal crackers’’ Alice said, and gave us each a box ‘’seriously that’s what y’all give them’’ Jacob said, and then Alice handed Jacob a glass filled with tomato juice, he sniffed it grunted and, gulped it down, (wow that’s not what I imagined blood to taste like) Jacob thought, I burst out laughing, everyone looked at me like I was crazy ‘’um Jacob, that ant blood, it is tomato juice’’ I said, he looked at me sniffed it again, shook his head, and got in the car, and we finished our animal crackers, which we soon threw back up.
‘’Well we start school in a day so I guess I’ll write you then and tell you how school was’’
‘‘love Edward<3’’
‘’thank you for reading Edwards diary<3’’

No comments:

Post a Comment