Saturday, June 5, 2010

''A helping hand

I walked into the living room and sat beside Bella and said. ''Carlisle is on his way it may take him a few minutes he was at work.''  Megan looked at me then to Bella , Alice, Jasper and then Esme. ''I don't get it
how can all of you be so sane? I have never seen a clan this big before.'' Carlisle walked through the door and smiled. ''That's because we don't feed on humans.'' Megan looked at him in disbelief. ''I'm Carlisle.''  
    ''And i'm Megan, I hate to be rude but i don't have much time so i need to get straight down to business.'' 
Carlisle nodded and sat down beside Esme. ''I need your help, My sister is having a hybrid baby just like Bella.''  Carlisle leaned forward. ''Your sister dose not have a high chance of living. She could be dead right now. What you need to do is get back to her as soon as you can and deliver the baby. Cut her stomach open it will take a sharp knife the baby has a tough placenta it will take some strength to cut threw. Do not give the baby to to the mother because he or she will be likely to try and drink from her. You need to give her your venom as soon as you deliver the baby and give her morphine. Now your going to want to put the venom in the vital points each wrist and her heart.'' Carlisle went on to explain everything. ''I don't think i can do it. I'm still a newborn i might not be able to control my self.''  
    ''Very well then i'll go and help.''  she looked at Carlisle in disbelief. ''Just like that?''  Carlisle
nodded. ''I need to go pack, we should head out soon.'' Megan stood up. ''I'll wait outside.'' It always amazes me at how Generous Carlisle is he listened to Meagan's story for less than five minutes not even knowing her and decided he should help her. He's always gives and never receives anything back. 


Well diary i suppose i should go for now but don't worry i'll be back soon.


 ♥ Thank you for reading Edward's Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment