Tuesday, June 15, 2010

''Finished room''

(hey Edward don’t be peeking into my thoughts while I redo the room okay) Alice thought I sighed ‘’okay Alice I won’t peek’’ I said, Alice was in our room the whole day, making a lot of noise, Bella and Renesmee went shopping so me and Emmett are watching a football game, to pass time, of course Emmett, betted me on who would win, I decided to pick the cowboys, and they won, by one point in the ending, Emmett got mad, because he lost, so know he can’t bet for one whole week, we will see how that turns out, Alice finally came down, when Bella and Renesmee, got home, Bella let me into her mind ( hey babe do you know what Alice has done to our room?) Bella thought, I shook my head no, Alice went back up stairs there was a loud thump and a ‘’great this looks perfect’’ Alice said, she came down stairs smiled at us ‘’your room is now done, Renesmee dear, could you cover your daddies eyes?’’ Alice asked Ness, Bella sighed ‘’really Alice again?’’ Bella said, and Alice smiled we walked to the bed room door, Alice jumped on Bella covered her eyes, ‘’okay Ness’’ Alice said, and Nessie jumped on me and covered my eyes, ‘’okay Bella open the door’’ Alice said, I heard the door open, and we walked in a little bit, I smelt lavender, everywhere, Alice and Ness both uncovered mine and Bella’s, eyes at the same time, it was amazing, their where candles, ever where, lit the bed had silk sheets hanging down, over the bed like a canopy, everything just fit together, so perfect, ‘’well? How do y’all like it?’’ Alice asked, Bella unfroze, ‘’oh my goodness! Alice this is very beautiful, I just love it, i-i-i-it looks like the bed from isle Esmee’’ Bella said, Alice threw her arms around Bella ‘’ oh I just knew you would love it’’ Alice said, Bella smiled, Jacob came in ‘’what’s all of this noi-‘’ Jacob fell short once he entered the room, ‘’wow Alice did you do this?’’ Jacob asked, ‘’yup!!!’’ Alice answered, Jacob just smiled, and walked over to Ness, (hey is it okay if I ask Nessie to the movies?) Jacob thought, I shook my head yes, ‘’hey Nessie do you want to go to the movies with me?’’ Jacob asked, ‘’of course, and omg I got the perfect outfit, aunt Alice, I need you to help—‘’ Alice cut Ness off, with jumping in joy and grabbing her hand, and pulling her into the other room, Jacob just looked at them like I’m glad that ant me… ‘’wow I am so glad that ant me’’ Bella said and we all laughed’’
Alice and Bella are helping Nessie get ready, so I think I am going to go talk to Jacob, so I guess I’ll talk to y’all latter.
‘’love Edward<3’’
‘’thank you for reading Edwards diary<3’’

No comments:

Post a Comment