Tuesday, June 22, 2010

''The truth comes out''




Well today, Emery, came to school, today, I am hoping he won’t be careful of what he thinks around Renesmee so she will know, that he is not nice, Every time he saw me he thought terrible thoughts about me, I wonder why he hated me so much?


Renesmee was late for lunch, and her being nice she invited, Emery to sit with us so, we had to sit with him for ten minutes, in awkward silence, the thing I hated about him, was the fact that he acted like a total and complete, nice guy around her, and then when she was gone, or not looking he would give me these looks, and let me tell you, they are not pleasant, then Renesmee walked in, and Emery got a whiff of her scent, and his mind totally changed, from giving me dirty thoughts in his mind to thinking, (I like Edward!!!! I like Edward!!! He such a nice guy!) I growled, Jasper didn’t like him either, Jasper might as well as has a mind reading gift, because jasper knew exactly what he was thinking, Renesmee smiled went and sat by Jacob, ‘’so Emery how has your day been?’’ Renesmee asked, ‘’oh it has been very good’’ Emery replied, Nessie shook her head, (hey dad I gotta tell you something but you gotta wait until we are home and I promise your going to love it!!) Renesmee thought, i sighed, (can’t you just tell me know?) I thought, (NO!!!) Renesmee screamed, in her thoughts, all threw out the rest of the day, I was wondering what it could be, i was egger to get home, as soon as we all got in the car, i gassed it, (yes baby we will get home in time for my show) Jacob thought, I burst out laughing.
As soon as we walked through the door, Renesmee touched my arm, and her thoughts flooded into my mind,(she was leaving the teachers room, and started looking for were we where, she came across, Emery’s mind first, and heard his thought, about me, she looked upset) she then let go of my arm and looked at me, a tear running down her slender, cheek, I sighed, and hugged her, ‘’I am sorry that It didn’t turn out a different way, I know you where starting to like him’’ I said, she just looked up at me and smiled, ‘’no daddy that’s not why I am crying, I am crying because, I am pissed he lied to me the whole time, I fell for his lies, I thought he was good, and I was rude to you, no one gets by like that without, punishment’’ Renesmee said, I sighed ‘’ honey don’t do anything to him, don’t even let him know, that you know who he really is’’ I said, ‘’what why?’’ Renesmee asked, ‘’I don’t know yet but I have a feeling’’ I said, Nessie just nodded and walked off, well I guess that is all that happened today.


‘’Thank you for reading Edwards diary<3’’
‘’love Edward<3’’

No comments:

Post a Comment